My Book's Dear Children

     So, this is... Never mind. I was going to say this is it for today, but it's not. *sorry*

    Today I am pretty much just showing you pictures I've designed on a couple apps of what I imagine some of my characters look like (of course use your imagination if they looked different to you) until I get a proper artist to draw them for me. And yeah. That's it. So let's go. 

Leona/Leo (Micah calls her Kat)
(This version is more accurate)

Paisley/Pais

Della
(This version is more accurate)

Chloe

Charly
(This version is more accurate)

Amy

Rowan

Libby
(This version is more accurate)

Ella

Lincoln

Natalie

Kendall

Ami

Alriana

Beauregard 1
Beauregard 2
(Two different ideas for the same character that could both work. Vote in comments on which one you like more, 1 or 2)

Micah

Red Eyes Good
Red Eyes Bad
(Red Eyes Good doesn't have a name! Please, please, please enter suggestions for a good name in the comments. An author needs you) (the author is me)

Toby Doesn't Have a Picture Yet but This is His Apprentice
(The apprentice doesn't have a name! Please, please, please enter suggestions for a good name in the comments. An author needs you) (the author is me)


    And that is it. Yes I am actually done! Shut up imaginary audience. Just kidding people talk as much as you want. 

    You will have read my footnotes, and yes, I really need names for these characters, and I have no idea which Beauregard is better so please, please, please enter suggestions. The author is me and me needs you. 

God Bless, Byii

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About My Book

The Fellowship (official document)

My Bestie!! 😍