KEEFE KEEFE KEEFE! (keeper of the lost cities)

    Ok so... KEEFE! 

    Yeah, I know guys, you just heard me scream about the best Keeper of the Lost Cities character ever and you're sick of it. I feel you *bows head in respect*
    
    But come on! There is no denying Keefe's awesomeness! That's why I'm blogging about him. Well... him and Keeper of the Lost Cities in general, but I have a point to make! And... I have a deal to propose. More like a policy. 

    IF YOU OR ANY OTHERS ARE INSPIRED TO READ KEEPER OF THE LOST CITIES BECAUSE OF THIS BLOG POST, KEEFE HAS TO BE YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER NO MATTER WHAT! *SIGHN NAME IN COMMENTS BELOW IF YOU EVER READ THE SERIES AFTER THIS*

    There, deal signed. Now........ BRING ON THE FAN ART!! *laughs wickedly*

KEEFE

KEEFE AGAIN

TAM
(OR AS KEEFE CALLS HIM, "TAMY BOY" OR "BANGS BOY")

THE WHOLE GROUP!!
(FIGURE OUT WHO THEY ARE BY YOURSELF *laughs* YOU HAVE THE INTERNET)
(FORGIVE THE BLURRYNESS)

    I know, slightly disappointing after that big old WOF photo dump, but this is the best I have! And trust me, I tried to find more *cries helplessly* 

    Sooo, now who wants to read KOTLC!? *all raise their hands* 
    
    Really guys? You can do it for Keeper of the Lost Cities but not for Wings of Fire? Who are you and what have you done with my readers?!!
    
    I should start holding you guys to contracts more often! It really seems to encourage your sense of power in reading! And no. This post does not mean I like KOTLC more than WOF, I love Wings of Fire a tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiny bit more. 

Yes, I love you all tooooo.
 *reluctantly smiles then quickly hugs you as you start to cry, reassuring you that you mean more then books*

    God Bless, Byii 🕮

Comments

  1. KOTLC KOTLC seriously though guys I'm not kidding best series ever like pleeeeaaassse your life is not complete without it and Keeefe is the awsomest and Leo I have some fan art for you *winks*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really! GIVE IT TO ME NOW lol! *smiles evilly*

      Delete
  2. okaaaayyyyy *also smiles evilly*

    ReplyDelete
  3. leo. Your blog is sooo cool and you need to write more in the next five days or I'm not reading it anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About My Book

The Fellowship (official document)

My Bestie!! 😍