A Very Strange Addiction

 

This, is Charlie Puth. Charlie, (if you don't know already) is a singer, and he is my all-time favorite music artist. 

I know this seems like a strange thing to blog about, but the truth is I just want to blog about my life. And sometimes it feels like Charlie is my life. 

I am overly obsessed with this guy. Like I mean what I said in the tittle. It's a strange addiction. 

Allow me to prove my obsession: Charles Otto Puth Jr. born December 2 of 1991. First hit song, See You Again. Albums, Nine Track Mind, Voice Notes, CHARLIE. 

Ask me more in the comments. I have your answers. If any Puth fans are reading this, please contact me immediately! I'm just kidding.

    I first found out I liked Charlie Puth when I listened to his song, Attention, and loved it. I listened to more of his songs and loved all of those to! I discovered him while watching "The Voice" singing show (year 2023) and he was Camila Cabello's assistant coach. I don't like not knowing who people are, so I looked up Charlie Puth. That's when I first heard Attention. 

    I've loved Puth ever sense. In fact, I kinda was obsessed with him in the very beginning. I was obsessed enough within a month of my discovery that my parents bought us tickets to his "CHARLIE Summer Tour" concert in Nashville. It was the best night of my life.

(I took this picture at the concert)

    For all of you readers, this is a pretty good idea of my obsession level #CanIEvenTakeMyselfSeriosly.


Thank you all, 
God Bless, Byii


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About My Book

The Fellowship (official document)

My Bestie!! 😍