Stormy Boy 😭😭😭

     Hey guys. I come to you for the second time today deeply sad. 

    I have two best friends, Paisley and Della. I have known them for nearly over six years, that's a long time. And throughout that whole time, they Della has had her cat Storm. Until now. 

    Yeah I know. This just got sad. 

    He died sometime his afternoon. Della was picked up from school by her father and went home to bury her cat. Super, extra sad.

    They had known he was gonna die. They'd known for a bit. A few days back he'd stopped eating. Then he wasn't peeing. So they had signs. That doesn't make this any less sad. It was still miserable.

    So I bet you're wondering what I'm going to be blogging about huh? Well nothing really. I'll tell you a bit about Storm and then you'll get a photo bomb. 

    Storm was a handsome cat. He loved to sleep and was close friends with the family dog Reuben, now sadly passed. He loved his owner Della and she loved him. They were friends. They were mother and son. He was a member of their family. No one could forget him. He was sweet and kind. He cared. We all loved him so much. We're all gonna miss him that much more. 

    Before I show you the photos, I ask for prayers. Pray for this family. They just lost a cat, which is a big deal so DO NOT LAUGH. Pray for Della, the owner. God she loved that cat, so take care of him where he is with you. Let's pray for them please. 










We love you Stormy
    

    May he rest in peace. We love you buddy. Don't forget that. 

    God Bless you. God Bless your cats. God Bless, Byii



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About My Book

The Fellowship (official document)

My Bestie!! 😍