The Fellowship (official document)

     Heeeeello! Yes, I am very excited for this post.

    You may remember, a while back, I blogged about my album-in-the-making. Well now it's done!! A million explanation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I have named my album "The Fellowship" and it represents the new fellowship between me and my music. I am only discovering what kind of artist I am. I have always loved singing and one day I just went up to my friends and said, "Hey, let's write songs! It'll be fun!!!" And it was! Me and my friends wrote like... THREE songs that day!! 

    Now the last time I blogged about my album, my cover was a field of flowers and a girl swinging. Well, I maayyyyy have changed it. (hope you didn't get to attached) 

    I know you are all now -hopefully- very eager to see what my new album cover looks like, so I won't keep you waiting. But first let me tell you my life long musical journey! 

    Just kidding! Let's go:


1. Before You go
2. Attractive Boy
3. Our Love Was Blind
4. Why'd he have to Be So Perfect
5. Shades of Orange
6. How Far Does the Sea Go
7. Give the Sun a Chance.
8. Cold Blood
9. More Than a Friend
10. Stop Girl
11. Favorite Things
12. Fate
13. Oh I'm Gonna
14. Break Your Heart Again
15. Quit Apologizing
16. An Independent Woman of Sorts
17. Ill-informed
18. Never Ending
19. Let it Be, Let it Be, Let it Go
20. Had It All

    Ok. Sorry, I know... The list is crooked. When my album is worldwide famous, I'll send you guys a link. 😝😚

    It is a lot of songs yes; I believe my total album time is 46 minutes and 42 seconds. It is long. 

    What do you guys think of the new cover? I really actually like it. I love the silhouette of the girl reading. It's very nice.  

Thank You Allllllllll!!!

God Bless, Byii

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About My Book

My Bestie!! 😍