Hamilton Bruhs

     You guys all know a lot about me. I love Charlie Puth, I love Keeper of the Lost Cities, I love to write, I love to draw -I may have to clarify more on that one-, I love Hamilton. Oh! That's why we're here. You don't know about Hamilton yet. Prepare for more addiction torture >:] 

    Let me start by saying, Linh Manuel Miranda, I am truly sorry I didn't spread you stroke of genius sooner. 

    So... Linh Manuel Miranda kinda wrote the musical. It's a big deal. He also plays Alexander Hamilton and, if you don't know, allow me please explain a bit about the musical and what makes it great. 

    "Hamilton" is about one of our founding fathers. He invented pretty much the entire banking system and fought in the revolutionary war and was like BFFs with George Washington. During the war Hamilton handled "George's Journal" (that's a quote from the play) which kinda sounds like he handled Washington's checkbook, but I doubt that's what it is. It's more like, I believe, Hamilton took care of Washington's out of battle planning. Like writing to congress and just pretty much stuff like that. The play is all about Alexander Hamilton's life and, I'm being honest, got me into history. I already liked school but now they made an amazingly incredible play about HISTORY and now I am a total geek and there's no going back. After the war, Hamilton became a lawyer and was still very close with George Washington, now the president! He did get married during the war fyi. His wife is former Eliza Shklyar, now Eliza Hamilton, though, um, she is dead now. 

    Now I refuse to tell you anymore -hey! Stop celebrating! 

    No, the reason I'm stopping now is because I want you to learn the rest by actual watching the movie! (it's on Disney+, watch now) 

    So now that you know a bit about Hamilton, here are some awesome pictures of the four main characters and some, maybe they're memes, I'm not actually sure. We'll call them "Funny Hamilton Pictures Done by Unknown Artists." 

    Let's go! 

The Logo

Alexander Hamilton (Linh Manuel Miranda)



Eliza (Phillipa Soo)


Eliza and Hamilton

Aaron Burr (Leslie Odom Jr.)
(For the record he looks evil in this one)


Angelica (Renée Elise Goldsberry)
(She is slay in every way. I looooove her <3)

FUNNY PICTURES (yay)












    Did you like it? Did you like that? 

    So that's all I've got but... Watch Hamilton! Love Hamilton! Hate Hamilton! -wait don't hate Hamilton. 

    God Bless, Byii

(I made this)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About My Book

The Fellowship (official document)

My Bestie!! 😍