Charlie Puth - Reprise

     So I did a blog about my book, then I did it again. I blogged about my album, then I did it again. I blogged about Charlie Puth and... Oh. I haven't done it again yet!

    Don't hate me, but I really kinda haaaaaave to. I love Charlie Puth. Like I said a couple posts ago, I went to his concert, May 27, 2023. "CHARLIE" Summer Tour. Best. Night. Of my life.

    So now I'm going to be blogging about Charlie, and you will get an even bigger idea of my obsession level. 

    Charlie Puth was born on December 2, 1991, in Rumson New Jersey. His mom was (she is still living) a piano teacher so he was introduced to music at a young age. When he was... I'm guessing around 8, he got his own piano and came out with his first album! No, not Nine Track Mind. Have a very Charlie Christmas! (remember he was born in December) He recorded himself on CD just singing Christmas songs. Then he went to a local coffee shop and kinda made people buy his album, "Have a Very Charli Christmas". It... maybe wasn't a hit. But then guess what!? He made "Have a Very Charlie Christmas Two"! The nerve of this child. (we love him, and we know it) On March 12, 2015, Charlie released the hit song, "See You Again" along with another dude not worth mentioning. (sorry another dude, but this post is for Charlie) After the success of "See You Again" the people wanted more of Charlie Puth. On January 29, 2016, his first album "Nine Track Mind" was presented to the public and loved by all. But he wasn't done! Two years later on May 11, 2018, the album "Voicenotes" was released! The album was a hit and loved by all. After the album and many more singles, I won't mention, Charlie Puth made one of his greatest musical connections. Elton John's 2020 tour was cut short (take a wild guess: covid 19) and he was in need of human connection. So, he did what anyone would do. He took a walk around his Beverly Hills neighborhood and found out that Charlie Puth, our Charlie, lived four doors down. In the words of Elton, "He had a studio at his house. He invited me over to write a song and we did." On September 2, 2021, the miracle song "After All" was produced and released. Charlie Puth had taken a step for the better. He had written a song with Elton John. But that wasn't the end, heck! His story was just beginning. On the season of the voice set in the year 2022, Charlie Puth made an appearance as Camila Cabello's assistant Coach! But before that appearance, a new creation of Charlie's, maybe his best yet, was presented to the public. The "CHARLIE" album was released on October 7, 2022. The Album consisted of two viral hit songs, "Left and Right" and "Light Switch" The Charlie fans love his songs that start with "L" huh? Before his touring and concerting began, a new Charlie Puth song was released. It was titled "That's Not How This Works" and was released on March 31, 2023. Next came the touring. It was the concert that made me very very happy. After the end of "CHARLIE" Summer Tour, Charlie resided to his house in LA enjoying a break from travel and fans. Though of course he enjoyed it. After enjoying his break, he came out with a new single. I present to you, "Lipstick". The song came out August 18, 2023, and was beloved by all. We have yet to see what new song Charlie will make for us, but all fans have their fingers crossed for a new song soon. 

    Well guys, let me just say I felt like a journalist writing that for you. Please like it, love it, hate it if you will, just read it through. 

    Now if you know me at all, you will know I never post a post without a picture (or more) to show you. So, I present, my Charlie Puth Pictures! 

Nine Track Mind Album

Voicenotes Album

CHARLIE Album

    Thank you!
    
    God Bless, Byii


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About My Book

The Fellowship (official document)

My Bestie!! 😍