A Supportive Friend (she made me do this guys lol) *I still love her crazy*

     My last post. The adored. The documentary. The Puth Post! One of my best if you will. But now all of my friends love Charlie Puth like I do. Ok none of them do. (Natalie, you don't read this, but I would like to say I appreciate that you like Charlie Puth) But my bestie Paisley, read my Charlie Puth post, the entire whopper of a thing, for me. And also, because I told her I'd write this post for her. But of course I would! I would do it anyway! 

    Paisley really is a supportive friend. Della is to, but my other bestie didn't send me a picture of her to share.  

    Paisley is really exactly like me. We both loved playing pretend, we're both writers, we both love reading, reading the same books. I really relate to both my besties. But Paisley decided to read my Charlie Puth posts to support me and encourage me. I think she would have read it even if I didn't beg. I know her. She's kind, and sweet, and doesn't have anything better to do. 


    Yeah. That's Paisley. And I love why she sent me this picture. When I told her what I would be using this picture for, and asked if maybe she wanted to change it because of that, her answer suck in deep. She said, "Don't change it. This is my reality; I don't need to change it. I am beautiful the way I am. I am beautiful in my reality." 

    Now let that sink in. It means more than what she meant it to mean. To me, who struggles with thoughts, it means you have a right to love yourself in reality. Not to wish you looked different or are different. To accept yourself as you are, to expect others to do the same. This blog post has turned into a lesson about self-care. 

    Paisley truly is a good friend and a good person. I would have written this blog post for her if she just asked. Not as an exchange for her reading something. 

    Della, I love you tooooo! Email me a picture of you and I will blog about how awesome and amazing you are. 

God Bless, Byii

P.S, Pais. I'm not sure Kendall reads my blog, but if you could ask her to email a picture of herself to me, I will blog about her to! Could you? 

P.P.S, To everyone who reads my blog. Email me a picture of yourself and I will blog about how awesome you are. I'm pretty sure the only people who read it are my friends anyway, but if I don't know you in person, I'm sorry! I would love to! Unless you're a creep. Then please go away. So again: GOD BLESS, and BYII! 😍

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About My Book

The Fellowship (official document)

My Bestie!! 😍