A Little Presentation For You My Friends

     Heyyyyyy! Have you missed me? I know Paisley has (my annoying but awesome bestie) The other day I called her, and the conversation kinda went like, "Leona! Do more on your blog right now so I can cetch up on your life! DO IT NOW!" 

    So here I am. Last night I remembered that I had made a little (very small and short) movie. What it really is is a slideshow of dragons with music. 

    But before I show it to you, I want to pass out the credit. I was able to design the dragons on at a website called "DragonBrainSoup" It's pretty cool honestly. I'll be putting the link below at the end. 

    I designed the dragons, saved them to my computer photos, and then I used my photo app to make a short little clip for you. 

    All the dragons are kind of the idea of how I want my dragons in Element (my book) to look like. Here it is!


https://photos.app.goo.gl/CnB8xWMej46V9tpB9

The link above is the actual movie. The thing above the link, is a little slideshow. 

    Well, I hope you like the movie! (yes I know the slideshow is annoying. It makes me dizzy too) 

    I love you guys! I'll let you know as soon as Element Fire book One of the Element series (author yours truly) is finished! But on the subject of Element...
    
    The covers of my Element books are done by my very close friend Chloe ***! (I will not be sharing last names) 
    
    Infact, if I ever to illustrations in my books, Chloe, I know you read my blog, will you illustrate my books? Post your response in the comments please!
    
    Love you all! God Bless, Byii! 💗

(the dragon building link)

Comments

  1. Thank you fiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllljyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy that took forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "movie" looks really good!!! Though the fire dragon thingy is cropped.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About My Book

The Fellowship (official document)

My Bestie!! 😍