WOF (Wings of Fire) *dedicated to Chloe*

    Sooo, if you know me at all you will know I am IN LOVE WITH DRAGONS!! I mean like seriously, it's a problem. 

    Any who. The best possibly book series of all time (if you a dragon nerd that is--and if you're not it's like the best--) is WOF... or Wings of Fire. 

    A QUICK "SUMS IT UP": 

Wings of fire has three arches', the Prophecy Dragonets, the Jade Mountain dragonets, and the Lost Continent Dragonets. I know it sounds insane RN, but I promise... IT'S THE BEST! 

It all started in a cold lonely cave, nothing but walls walls and more walls. And in those walls were the Prophecy dragonets. Young hatchlings believing that they were born to save the world. Clay, Glory, Tsunami, Sunny, and Starflight. 

A dragon with a secret. But they all have secrets. And in Jade Mountain Academy, they will be uncovered. Moon, Winter, Peril, Turtle, and Qibli. 

Across the ocean on a forgotten island, dragons are poisoned, and dragons are dying, and no one can ever be free. Blue, Cricket, Sundew, Snowfall, and Luna. 

    And that's a brief "SUMS IT UP" about each of the arches! Now for some fan-art *evil stare* 

CLAY

GLORY

SWORDTAIL

SUNDEW & WILLOW

GLORY & DEATHBRINGER

PERIL
PERIL AGAIN

QIBLI

QIBLI & MOON
(I DIDN'T GET A PICTURE OF MOON BUT I PROMISE SHE'S THE BEST)

TURTLE AND KINKAJOU


INDIGO

RANDOME AWESEOMNESS

    And that truly is all I got. The end of my stuff. My gut-buster! My rising glory!

    AND IT WAS AMAZING!!!

    Who truthfully doesn't want to read Wings of Fire after this? *all followers raise their hands* ok well that was unexpected, but I'll still take it! After all, the WOF neglect just means your all here for me! *smiles wide as you all groan*

    You know you love me *smirks*
Love yall tooooo! *hugs again* 

    God Bless, Byii 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About My Book

The Fellowship (official document)

My Bestie!! 😍