MEME IT UP! 😂😂😂

    So, I thought yall deserved a laugh. And here it is! If my name is in the meme, my friend made it. (those ones will be funnier if you know me. And if you don't, put your friends name in the place of mine - which is Leona) If the names: Leona, Toby, Chloe, are in the meme, it is about me and my friends. If a lot of the memes have one common person in them, it is Charlie Puth. If you don't know who that is well... LEARN! 

    OK, here we go! Time for a laugh!















       So guys, what did you think? Comment below if you actually want to answer that question. I hope you guys had a good laugh but before I go, I want to say a special thank you to the people who provided me with these memes. 

      Toby, thank you for all the memes about how annoying I am. I'm sure the people loved those.
      Chloe, thank you for all the incorrect quotes that really do capture how insane we are. (raise a glass to my favorite idiots) 
      And last but not least, the internet. Thank you for letting people publish awesome Charlie Puth quotes! You all know you love them. *smirks* 

      I have just one more special meme before we finish off today. It is a dog meme (in actuality it's just a couple shirts) and one of my favorites. 


        And that is all for today! Love ya! 

God Bless, Byii 😝

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About My Book

The Fellowship (official document)

My Bestie!! 😍