Chickies & New Chicks🐥

     CHICKENNNNNNNS!!!

    Soooo, I know it's been a while and I just want to thank you for your patience. Today I will be talking about my chickies! The chicks above. The brown one is Jamie, and the gray one is Sprinkles.

    They are Wyandotte chickens and are specifically bred to be show birds. That means they're really pretty. Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink!

    Today I went out to check on them with my friend, and this is the picture I got as a result: 

    That's Libby & Sprinkles. P.S, Sprinkles pooped on her. 

!!!BOMBS AWAY!!!

    I don't really have much more to say but I'll keep you guys updated!

    Thanks! 

God Bless, Byii

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About My Book

The Fellowship (official document)

My Bestie!! 😍