Daddy's🎂B-day

     A couple of days ago, my dad got back from his two-week army trip. That's right, my dad just got even cooler. HE JOINED THE NATIONOL GAURD!!! 

      And to add on to this story, the day he got back was his birthday! I am so proud of my Dad and I love him so much! I'm really happy he joined the army and now I want to do the same and join the army as a veterinarian. 


    Yuuup! That's my dad in a MILITARIY MEDICAL AMBULANCE!!! 


    This is my dad off duty and on his birthday! Doesn't he look funny? Oh, no, that's just my brother. Ha Lincoln, you ugly. Not really though. 

    I love my dad and hope he had the best birthday ever. I know this one was short guys,

God Bless, Byii

Comments

  1. Write a new post toooooooooooooooooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay. If you don't have any other ideas other than let your dad's face take over your blog: Here are some ideas. You could have died because of your heart. You miss your friend terribly. Your dog is a playful menace. Family movie night. Favorite recipes. A project you've been working on. Brain dump.
    SOMETHING THAT DOESNT HAVE YOUR DADS FACE PLASTERED ON IT. Ha ha, jk Mr. Dolfie, your face is super fine.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About My Book

The Fellowship (official document)

My Bestie!! 😍