A Sad Beginning

 


A couple days ago, I found out some sad news about something that had happened at my home while I was (and still am) on vacation. I'm sure there are many cat lovers in the world, and although I myself am a dog person, I still love my cat and my family's cat's that surround me.

My brother's cat Cheese-It had died from a what I believe opossum attack. Cheese-it was the sweeties of a five-cat litter and I miss him very much. 

When I first found out I was fine. For the first couple seconds at least. Then it hit me. That cat was gone, and the last time I had seen him I was rushing out the door. 

The friends who's house me and my brother are staying at are currently fostering kittens, and they may let us adopt one for my brother to take back home. You can read more about it on my friend's blog. I'll leave a link in the comments below. 

    My brother will keep the name my friend had given him which is Ozo. He is not afraid of dogs which is good because our dog at home is in dire need of a friend.

    But back to Cheese-It. I am nearing the end of this blog post, but I would to say that I hope you are living a great life in Kitty-Cat heaven. 

God Bless you all 💜

Comments

  1. https://paisleyjoystory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a sweet note to Cheeze-it, we miss him too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A not to all: Sadly the kitten Ozo will not be coming to live with me and my brother but know that he will find the perfect home and him coming with us just wasn't God's will.
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About My Book

The Fellowship (official document)

My Bestie!! 😍