A Cakey Catastrophe

 

    So let me explain. This is a picture of plan B. Plan "B" was a plan I didn't know was even possible. But thanks to my amazing mom, this was possible. 

    Today, June 30, is my half birthday, and our tradition is on our half birthday we get half a cake, can pick dinner, and no chores. Yeah, pretty sweet for only being half of an age! 

    Anyway, do to my mom being sentenced to bed I had to make my own cake. It didn't work. Sooooooo, I did this instead. This is a trifle. It is the pattern of food. It goes whip cream, cake, raspberries, and then more whip cream.

    I got to make my own whip cream and I'm going to tell you how in case you guys want to make your own whip cream. Even though the cake didn't work out, and I'm kinda sad, I still got to learn how to make a new thing. Here's how:

You will need:

1. A box of cake mix

2. A half pint of cream

3. Raspberries or any fruit

4. Glass cups

First bake one box of cake mix and let it cool off thoroughly

Next tear your cake up into small pieces so you can use it for your layers

Next make your whip cream: Get a small box of whip cream and pour out half of it into a boll. Mix it with a hand mixer and until it has the consistency of whip cream. Then add sugar and mix it in. And lastly add a teaspoon of vanilla. Done!

Then pull out three cups and dump the first layer of whip cream onto the bottom

Then add a layer of the cake pieces and lastly add raspberries

Last refrigerate if you want to

    Now your done and yeah, they are yummy! Thank you all for reading, and I hope if you guys make this, it's not because you burnt a cake!

Thank you allllll (😻)

God Bless, Byii

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About My Book

The Fellowship (official document)

My Bestie!! 😍